The Remke family of Micro-Link Molded Connectors & Cordsets offer the flexibility, vibration resistance and product configuration options necessary for today’s manufacturing environment.
These connectors have been designed for low amperage AC or DC control systems and are compatible with the pin configurations used by major U.S. and European sensor manufacturers.
The family of Micro-Link (M12) molded connectors feature:
- All connectors available in four different materials – PVC, PUR, TPE and Rubber – to protect against numerous environmental and temperature concerns.
- Shielded connectors with a 360 degree aluminum mylar foil shield to minimize electrical.
- Interference that tends to disrupt the signal to the control device
- NEMA 6P and IP68 protection.
- Factory molded-to-the-cable for durability
- Mechanically keyed to eliminate mismating.
Micro-Link connectors allow fast and easy replacement of 12mm to 18mm sensors, switches and control components.
Please click on the following link to view more information on any of these products:
Micro-Link Single Key
(PVC, PUR, PE, SJOOW, Lighting, Shielded to Couplier and Receptacles)
Micro-Link Dual Key
(PVC, PUR, TPE, Shielded to Couplier, SJOOW and Receptacles)
(Single Key and Dual Key Type “A” and Type “B”)
Wire Management Accessories
(Closure Caps and Strain Relief Cord Grips)