Transformer Lighting Disconnects are wired to the line side of an electrical panel’s main disconnect and provide power for volatile memory devices such as PLC’s, test instruments, and control panel lighting even when the main panel disconnect switch is turned “off.” These products provide a safe means of operating specific panel circuits, auxiliary lighting, or a duplex receptacle conveniently at the panel location.
Dongan Transformer Lighting Disconnects are available in a wide array of voltages in both NEMA 1 and NEMA 12 styles for mounting inside control panels (NEMA 1), or on the exterior of the panel enclosure (NEMA 12). They comply with automotive standards and all are fully UL and CUL Approved. CE Marked, TÜV Rheinland models are stocked and available for immediate shipment.
Custom designs are available by contacting your Dongan distributor, representative or by contacting the factory.
Dongan Transformer Lighting Disconnects have the agency approvals and certifications needed to compete and ship virtually worldwide.
- UL Listed, File E185781.
- CUL Listed (Canadian UL Listing Mark), File L185781.
- Many models are CE Marked & TÜV Licensed.
- Finger – safe fuse holders and transformer terminals
- Copper wound transformers with electrostatic shields used on all models.
- Dongan Transformer Lighting Disconnects comply with automotive specifications.
- Custom designs through 15 kVA and Remote Transformer Mounts available.
- NEMA 1 / IP23 and NEMA 12 / IP54 enclosure styles.